Being hit with electricity is surely a hazardous and scary thing to experience. There’s nothing that can awaken the senses more than a flow of electricity in one’s body. Its properties are so strong that our bodies cannot bear if too much of it pass through our physical bodies. It’s the reason why it is of utmost importance that we should take extreme precaution when dealing with things such as electricity.
Although electricity sure has some good benefits in our body. It needs to be regulated. We cannot just put ourselves and subject ourselves in limitless currents without assessing whether it’s good or bad for us. We need to make sure that when we use electricity for therapy or what have you’s we are sure with what we are doing otherwise we may just create something bad out of a distasteful situation already.
Electricity has always fascinated men since the early times. Watching the thunder and lightning, humans have wondered how to harness that particular power and use it to create a sustainable energy that can be used for everyday consumption. These musings have always fascinated our great scientists and early thinkers. Benjamin Franklin observed the lightning and studied its properties until he was able to conclude that electricity can be useful.
Although his works were not the main proponent of the electricity we use today. His findings became the stepping stone and the foundation of more serious research and findings about electricity and how to utilize it.
Centuries later and electricity became a staple in everyone’s life. While it becomes a part of our regular lives, we also learn how to deal with it when it acts untowards us. Just like this man who got too much electricity in his body, in order to help him. Another man covered him in mud to neutralize the electrical properties present in his body and to help him regain his strength.
The whole scene was like a drama taping. People were crying and a lot of people were watching on what’s happening. Luckily, a man was there with enough presence of mind to help out the guy who was fortunate to have someone helping him. The explanation for this bizarre act is that the ground is negatively charged that’s why it will maintain the the neutrality of the positively charged electricity.
Watch Video Here:
Inilah video viral yang beredar di dunia maya seseorang yang diduga sudah tak bernyawa akibat tersengat aliran listrik namun bisa hidup kembali yang terjadi di Pontianak, Kalimantan Barat, pada hari Kamis (12/07), di unggah oleh akun Facebook bernama Eris Riswandi.Dalam unggahan nya, dia menyebutkan seseorang yang diketahui tukang instalasi listrik tidak sengaja tersengat listrik dan dinyatakan meninggal dunia, namun kemudian salah satu teman korban memberikan pertolongan pertama dengan cara mengubur badan korban menggunakan lumpur yang ada di dekat lokasi, hingga akhirnya korban sadar kembali.Video: FB/Eris RiswandiLihat video lainnya di www.jabarnews.com
Posted by Jabar News on Wednesday, July 11, 2018