It’s a given that famous actors and actresses try their best to maintain a great, likable image for their supporters. But in such a small industry, minor disagreements can easily explode into full-blown feuds. On the sidelines of these fights are the curious fans who would pay a leg just to watch them to their conclusion.
Here is a list of famous celebrity feuds that have already been resolved. Don’t be too surprised to see that this list is dominated by the same people.
1. Marian Rivera and Katrina Halili – The rumors involving these two Kapuso actresses started when they worked together on the set of “Marimar.” Luckily, the rift died down and Marian is now a godmother of Katrina’s daughter Katie.
2. Marian Rivera and Lovi Poe – Lovi allegedly snubbed Marian when she walked past the “Super Ma’am” lead and her husband Dingdong Dantes. But during the party celebrating the 15th anniversary of YES! magazine, Lovi was seen kissing Marian’s cheek.
3. Annabelle Rama and Ruffa Gutierrez – We all know that this mother-daughter duo had some incredibly intense arguments, ever since Ruffa has a new man that Annabelle doesn’t approve of. But at the end of the day, these two always make up.
4. Ara Mina and Cristine Reyes – Ara’s conflict with her younger sister ended up in the court as she filed a case of libel and grave coercion against Cristine. Yet, blood is thicker than water and the sisters forgave each other soon after.
5. Assunta de Rossi and Alessandra de Rossi – Another tale involving sisters, it seems as though no one from Assunta’s family approved of husband Jules Ledesma. There was no one from her side of the family that attended the wedding back in November 2002. But things were swept under the carpet because when Assunta had another ceremony in 2004, Alessandra was her maid of honor.
6. Kim Chiu and Maja Salvador – Nothing good comes from fighting over the same guy. Kim was devastated when she found out that her best friend’s new boyfriend was none other than her ex, Gerald Anderson. It was only three years ago that Kim said their relationship was slowly restored.
7. Hayden Kho, Vicki Belo, and Katrina Halili – Hayden and Vicki’s relationship was put to the test when the video scandal involving Katrina and Hayden came out. But after seven years, things are now okay between the three celebrities.
8. Ai-Ai Delas Alas and Kris Aquino – What was once a tight friendship crumbled when Ai-Ai and Kris had a major fallout. But when they were invited to Dingdong and Marian’s wedding, the two looked very comfortable with each other.
9. John Estrada, Randy Santiago, and Willie Revillame – Willie was hurt when John and Randy accepted a hosting offer made by another network despite knowing that he was already arranging a gig for them at TV5. The relationship was mended when Willie attended John’s father’s burial.
YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN: Why didn’t JM de Guzman decide to stage his major comeback in a Star Cinema movie? Find out here!
10. Heart Evangelista and Cecilia Ongpauco – Heart faced a major heartbreak when she found out that her parents didn’t approve of Sen. Chiz Escudero. It was all over the news and her parents were nowhere to be seen during the wedding. But last year, one of the things that the actress was grateful for was the fact that her parents are now warming up to her husband.
11. Claudine Barretto and Jay Jay Barretto – This family feud started when Claudine’s mom released a letter praising Claudine while bashing Gretchen. After years of not speaking to each other, the actress posted a picture of her and Jay Jay eating dinner together.
12. Sharon Cuneta and Gabby Concepcion – One of Philippines’ most iconic love teams whose marriage suffered a bitter end finally ended the exhausting chapter with a viral McDonalds’ commercial.
13. Mark Anthony Fernandez and Claudine Barretto – Mark Anthony and Claudine were once in a relationship but they had to end things because of alleged violence. But they proved that they had each other’s backs when Claudine defended the actor from some fake allegations.
14. Kris Aquino and Sharon Cuneta – Sharon thought that Kris was mean to her in a blog the latter wrote. It turns out that it was only a parody and Sharon apologized.
15. Marian Rivera and Karylle – Controversy surrounded the break-up of Karylle and Dingdong because of Marian’s presence but it seems that things are fine now, seeing as the two women are in happy marriages.
16. Ahron Villena and Cacai Bautista – Cacai admitted falling for Ahron even though they were just friends. But the comedienne didn’t appreciate the sharp retort made by the actor. Luckily, their strong friendship overcame the problem and now, they are starring in a movie together.
17. Sunshine Dizon and Timothy Tan – Sunshine was ferociously angry with her estranged husband when she found out that he cheated. Yet, when their daughter celebrated her 7th birthday, people were surprised to know that Sunshine dropped the charges of concubinage against Timothy.
YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN: John Estrada welcomed by Willie Revillame as the new Kapuso talent
What do you think about these local celebrity feuds? Are you shocked to find out that Marian Rivera was involved in a lot of these intense fights? Share your thoughts, reactions, and opinions in the comments section below!