Most celebrities by virtue of their profession. But of course, rich people like to keep their company closer to home!
1. ERWAN HEUSSAFF – he is an owner of 7 different restaurants around the Metro. Adding up to his food business are his pop-up carinderias. Hatch 22, Crisp on 28th, Pink Panda, Sprout, Sabao, The Hungry Hound, and Bait’s And The Red Light are just some of his restos. He is also a shareholder in the mobile game firm, Xeleb. He is the fiance of Anne Curtis.
2. MIKEE MORADA – his family is an owner of a rural bank in Lipa, Batangas which has 8 branches. He also came from a popular family in Lipa. He is the current boyfriend of Alex Gonzaga.
3. JULIO VILLAFUERTE – coming from the influential political family of Villafuerte in Bicol. Camarines Sur Governor Migz Villafuerte is his brother. They also own an export company. He is the current partner of Bianca King.
4. ANTHONY NG – his company is the supplier of all kinds of meat in SM Supermarkets. Aside from this, he owns many restaurants in Manila. He is the rumored boyfriend of Arci Munoz.
5. JEFF ORTEGA – his family is influential in La Union when it comes to politics. He owns a surfing school and other private businesses. He is the current partner of Jasmine Curtis-Smith.
YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN: LOOK: Solenn Heussaff doesn’t feel rushed to get pregnant right now
6. BASTI LORENZO – his family is the owner of all Pancake House franchise, as well as Dencio’s, Teriyaki Boy, Yellow Cab, and Pepper Steak. The most recent is their newly-bought Max’s Restaurant. He is Claudia Barretto’s boyfriend.
7. JASON CHOACHUY – he owns a large catering business. Aside from being a Chinese businessman, he is also a car racer. Rhian Ramos is his current girlfriend.
8. BJ ALBERT – he is the nephew of the singers Jose Mari Chan and Joey Albert. They have a family business but he also has his own. He is married to Nikki Gil.
9. ARTHUR BURNAND – he is the owner of a socks company in the UK and a representative of Swire Properties in China. Georgina Wilson is his wife.
10. MIGUEL CUUNJIENG – he works at Ceres, Inc in Boston, the USA as a corporate programmer. He is one of the “30 Under 30” people in sustainable business by GreenBiz Group. His current partner is Yam Concepcion.
Watch video here
YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN: Paul Salas had something to say to the reporter who asked Barbie Imperial if Paul’s parents liked her
Can you name other celebrities who found rich non-showbiz partners? Share them with us in the comment box below!