Celebrities have developed a ‘thick skin’ against criticisms, after being used to living in the limelight. They have been scrutinized over and over again by restless online bashers to the point that these hateful comments no longer get on their nerves. But when these haters drag their family members in the picture, celebrities are more than ready to fight back.
Here are seven celebrities who said enough is enough:
1. Kris Aquino hit a funny comeback against a netizen who said ‘parang bakla si Bimby’. Kris, after taking a look on the basher’s feed, said she wanted to send him bench GC’s so he can buy new underwear. “Act of charity ko na,” said Kris.
2. Bianca Gonzales defended her daughter against an unwarranted racist comment saying Bianca’s baby is ugly because she is ‘negra’ and would only look pretty if she started using whitening products. Bianca then said that her baby is indeed ‘negra’ like her mother and is beautiful regardless.
3. Beauty Gonzales wished her bashers well after they accused her of posting a ‘malicious’ photo of her baby daughter naked, showing her butt. She thanked them for their concern but pointed out that posting a “faceless one-year-old butt is hardly pedophile bait”.
4. Oyo Sotto’s inner protective brother was unleashed after her baby sister, Tali, was criticized and was said to be not as good-looking as Oyo. Oyo then asked them to stop and said, “Kung ‘yung ibang tao nakikita na may hawig sila ng anak ko, walang problema dun.”
You might be interested in: Could Paolo Contis be the next ‘Wowowin’ co-host?
5. Jacquelyn Jose had enough when a netizen kept on trashing Andi and Ellie on her IG post. She told the netizen that she does not know what Jacquelyn has been through to raise Andy, and then threatened to get back on her.
6. Ai Ai delas Alas also went to defend her daughter against negative comments and said that “ang umapi at nanakit sa damdamin ng anak ko e alam niyo na”.
7. Anne Curtis did not appreciate the bad rumors against her little sister Jasmine and her then boyfriend and now husband Erwan Heussaff after a picture of the two hugging went viral. She said that Erwan only thinks of Jasmine as his little sister.
You might be interested in: A ‘ghost ship’ has sailed around the world with its crew for almost 4 decades
What do you think about these celebrity clapbacks? Tell us in the comments down below!