With the impending closure of Boracay looming ever closer, we look back at all the glorious memories we’ve spent on the scenic island.
While most of us have the countless summer memories here, these Filipino celebrities took it up a notch by publicizing their most memorable Boracay experiences on social media!
Here are some Filipino celebrities who chose Boracay as the remarkable site for their wedding.
1. Rachelle Ann Go and Martin Spies
This Broadway wonder may have gone all over the world to share her talent, but when it came to her wedding day, she still chose Boracay.
2. Maxene Magalona and Rob Mananquil
This power couple truly slayed their beach wedding in the country’s most popular white sand beach.The Boracay wedding was actually their second, as the couple got married at a Church first.
3. Kim Jones and Jericho Rosales
Such a beautiful couple truly deserved the best backdrop for their wedding, and Boracay was only too happy to deliver.
4. Rachel Alejandro and Carlos Santamaria
From one beach to another, this couple got married in Boracay and then spent their honeymoon in Maldives.
5. Ehra Madrigal and Tom Yeung
This couple’s wedding day was filled with love and laughter, and was set in the country’s most scenic beach!
Here are other Filipino couples who, when they had the chance, fulfilled the dream of getting married in Boracay.
6. Bangs Garcia and Lloyd Birchmore
7. G Tongi and Tim Walters
8. Tuesday Vargas and Coy Placido
9. Patti Grandidge and Jon Herrera
10. Francis Libiran and Christian Mark Jacobs
11. Miriam Quiambao and Claudio Rondinelli
12. Tricia Centenera and Gab Valenciano
13. Eula Valdez and Richard Litonjua
Which of these celebrity weddings set in Boracay is your favorite? Given the chance, would you choose to get married in Boracay? Why or why not? Tell us in the comments section below!