A woman and her dog were walking on the beach on the East Coast when the dog started heaving in its leash. The dog obviously had something nasty in its mouth.
YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN: Childless couple who have been trying for 8 years shocked after seeing ultrasound
When the woman saw the object, it was a thick, white lump with a strong odor that she thought was a jellyfish at first. When she realized that it wasn’t jellyfish, she was horrified…
The large chunk is called a “fatberg”, a reference to the word iceberg but instead of ice, it’s a combination of fats.
YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN: Mother dubbed as “Spider Mom” after her hilarious escape from her baby’s room went viral
What’s more alarming is that these big lumps are made up of wastes, particularly cooking fat and grease.
Fartbergs are also considered as a common plumbing problem. The largest fatberg ever found was discovered under the sewers of London, and it t weighed 15 tons.
This is a lesson for us humans to start disposing of our garbage well and consider the effects of dumping cooking oil and grease rather than suffer in the future for letting it down the sink.
YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN: Rhian Ramos on the list of hottest bodies in Metro Magazine Body Issue this April
What can you say about the fatbergs? Does that convince you to dispose of your garbage properly? Share your principles, reactions, and opinions in the comments section below!